If your last class is in your rearview mirror and you're moving down the highway called life, congratulations! Getting through college is an achievement that should make you feel very proud. You might think that you have no more tests to take once you accept your diploma, but you're forgetting about one: the test-drive of your next new car! Our Toyota dealership near Salem, NH, wants to set you up with the reliable and affordable vehicle you need to tackle the next phase of your career, so we're letting you know about the great Toyota rebates that are available to you.
If you've graduated within the last two years or are going to walk the stage in the next six months, you may qualify for the special Toyota College Graduate Finance Program. If so, you're entitled to a $750 rebate that's good towards the lease or purchase of certain new vehicles obtained through Toyota of Nashua and Toyota Financial Services. You also can enjoy competitive APR financing on all new untitled Toyota models, as well as Certified Pre-Owned Toyota models. That's a pretty nice graduation gift!
Here's How You Can Qualify:
- Earn your degree. If you've cleared an accredited four-year college, university or registered nursing degree program during the last two years or will graduate from such a school/program in the next six months, you can qualify for the rebate.
- You're also eligible if you've graduated from an accredited two-year college, junior college, technical college or university during the last two years or will graduate within the next six months, or if you're enrolled in, or have graduated from, an accredited graduate degree program during the last two years.
- Recent graduates of accredited two-year trade or vocational schools during the last two years and future graduates (within the next six months) are eligible as well.
- Get a job. Make sure it's at a company that will provide you with an income sufficient to cover your living expenses and future car payments.
- Submit a credit application. It's easy to do online.
- Provide the proof. When you submit the application, provide graduation proof, as well as something that lists your present place of employment. Or, show evidence of future employment with a start date within 120 days of the purchase contract date.